Please refer to the following directions to complete credential application:
- Download and print the Application Checklist for reference.
- Download, print, and complete the Application. Please be sure to sign and date the Application.
- Review the credential descriptions/requirements and choose the level of credentialing you are applying for and complete the related application.
- Download and print all three Reference Forms and give to your three chosen references.
- Read all accompanying documents.
- AACC Doctrinal Statement Document.
- AACC Counselor Code of Ethics Document.
- Attestation Form Document.
- Application Agreement Protocol Document.
- Renewal and Continuing Education Guidelines.
And check the appropriate box on the application indicating your responses to each form. (Do not send the documents with application).
- Collect all three of the completed reference forms (in sealed envelopes) and include with the Application, along with all other pertinent documentation – (copies of licenses if required, education transcripts, copies of liability insurance, certificates of completion of courses taken, ordination documents, etc.).
- Write a check for the amount of $199.00 made out to AACC, and mail the Application packet with reference forms, pertinent documents and mail to the address on bottom of check list.
- Remember to make a copy of the Application for your records.